C e l e s t i a l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C e l e s t i a l

don't mess with the best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit of Light

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kat

kat

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:41 am

Define and Describe SOME Priest Build

Defined as: One word that describes it
Description: A short description
Equipment: Basically what you need. I am not going to see get kages or vhs.
Difficulty level: 1 = easiest 10 = hardest
Invented by: Who invented this
Perfected by: who made it unbeatable. (100 kills in a row) Or proving worthyness in WoE

Defined as: Slave
Description: You are working as a "True" priest to save other peopel and all in woe etc etc. Basically you are the buffer and healer.
Equipment: Mainly INT
Difficulty level: 2

Defined as: Spammer
Description: You basically live of high damage of Holy Light. And yes this build is different from the Full Support. Since you will be needed 197 aspd here to spam Holy Light.
Equipment: Mainly Int, with either gloves or brooches.
Difficulty Level: 3

Defined as: Passive Tank
Description: You are the tank. You have tons of HP. So you can basically tank in woe. People will always target you since they think you are the weakest. You just spam berries and wait for your guild to take the EMP after that your kinda useless. How ever you can combine this build with Full Support or Holy Light.
Equipment: Mainly Vit. With most definately a Tao Gunka
Difficutly Level: 3

Defined as: Active Tank
Description: Once again you are the tank. But this time you actually do PASSIVE damage. By reflecting the damage back to the ones that attack you. Physical damage only. This build is much better then the Damage Reduction Build but you will die easier.
Equipment: How stupid it may sound dont use mirror robes. You will have less HP and return less damage. Use Redemptio and and a buckler of retalliation (no idea if I spelled it right). So once again mainly vit builds.
Difficulty: 6

Defined as: Underdog
Descritpion: You are basically resistent to either physical damage and magical damage. Which means you have int and strength. However you will be low on dex to provide the high attack and high magical attacks. And yes you are seen as the underdog because it will take very long to take out a paladin. But it is possible.
197 aspd is a must to.
Equipment: Mainly str gear. And gloves. Stuff that reflect will be nice to. And yes Redemptio is a must. Also a Phree.
Difficulty: 8

Defined as: Smacker
Description: It is like the build name says. Full battle. You have a mace and all and whack out the enemy. You live on atk upgrading stuff and all. And yes how freako it may sound a decent def is welcome. 197 aspd is a must to.
Equipment: Mainly STR but no phree. Find out why for yourself. (I have perfect hit).
Difficulty: 9

Defined as : Sage
Description: Tank wise with low int and high def. Spamming safetywall all over the place
Equipment: Icarus wings + Icarus staff and just let the bolts rain.
Difficulty:6

GC type of priest
Defined as: Wannabe Paladin
Description: Tons of int and tons of vit. Cause you are basically having a paladin attack which eats your HP. Main issue if you are the noob you will phail horribly vs gtb and holy armor users.
Equipment: Holy armor or GTB. 197aspd. If you use a holy armor you will cut down on vit.
Diffilculty: 7

Spirit of Light Mysiggybangmu5
Back to top Go down
kat

kat

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:27 am

Monk Combo Guide

Okay so what would you need?
Of course:
Lv. 10 Raging Triple Blow = RTB
Lv. 5 Quadruple Blow = QB
Lv. 5 Raging Thrust = RT
Lv. 5 Tiger Knuckle Fist (Not really, but oh wth) = TKF
Lv. 10 Chain Crush Combo = CCC

Now your stats needs to be

Max strength with the end with bonuses = XY0 where X and Y are digits.

AGI = 197 (Be sure to increase DEX first or else you might waste some stat points)

DEX = 450 HIT

Luk = 5 Crit Rate (Note if you Fury, you get +20 Crit Rate)

Rest VIT

Now... your equips

I don't care what you items are because a lot of people have different items I'll only point out the KEY items.
Gemini
Gemini
Dragon Wings OR Demon Wings (Reason later)
Tao
+10 Waghnak TG TG Hydra Hydra. TG TG Hydra SinX. TG TG Hydra Doppel. TG TG Hydra Phree.
Thara
Raydric Marse Dustiness
Amon Ra or Moonlight Flower
Owl Duke
Whatever you like, maybe even Vesper Core because your dex -> 450 HIT is quite expensive. Vesper Core 04 adds 13 HIT in total.

Now to play. Zen -> Fury -> Zen
Hotkey Combo Keys as F1 = QB F2 = RT F3 = CCC F4 = Zen
Do not use TKF. For one it's a pain to stretch your fingers, for 2 it's a waste of spirits.
The tricky part is to Zen after one full combo and continue to attack...

Now one of the tricks to the Comboing, you will notice after 1 full combo that you have 2 spirits left providing you did NOT TKF. RT cost 1 CCC cost 2. Now here's where the Demon Wings come in... the true power of the combo monk is the power of surprise. Demon Wings give TKF chance... simply equip it... and attack. Spam your CCC key. As SOON as TKF initiates, your CCC will kick it (Yes you can combo like that!). Although it will cost 2 spirits, you have 3 left! Coincidence? This means RIGHT AFTER this you can cast a full combo (RTB will cast in 5 hits since its theoretical 20%) this means TKF -> CCC RTB triggers -> QB -> RT -> CCC. This whole thing takes only 5 spirits.

Tricks: Against other monks, I'm sure you know the usual absorb spirit sphere thing, that's old. If you fight another champ and you both absorb or something, the asura guy would go for a spirit right away. Keep comboing him. He will Blade Stop. HOWEVER, since you are ALSO a Monk you can BREAK his Blade Stop by using QB. This cancels Blade Stop for both players. This also means the guy has wasted 1 sphere and you can only asura with 4 spheres in Blade Stop.

Back to top Go down
Miyaku

Miyaku

Number of posts : 39

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:36 am

NIce thats is very impresive ayte.......Trust Love And Keep MOving ammm
Back to top Go down
http://www.droceles.forumotion.com
ShYBoY
Admin
ShYBoY

Number of posts : 46

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:46 pm

yea kat i like champions alot but i think u should focus on that cause im an asura user lol
Back to top Go down
https://droceles.forumotion.com
Miyaku

Miyaku

Number of posts : 39

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:39 am

asura User But ur Damage is like 200k only..whahah but i can help u if u want to..u dont need the Goddess item to beat a plyer or kiss his/her ass..wahhaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.droceles.forumotion.com
ShYBoY
Admin
ShYBoY

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:32 pm

well dont u think ur too confident?
Back to top Go down
--NaiL

--NaiL

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:10 pm

nice job kat...very impresive.../no1..
any advice for stalkers??!/heh... lol!
Back to top Go down
ShYBoY
Admin
ShYBoY

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:23 pm

well try to post something abotu that lol
Back to top Go down
kat

kat

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:21 am

look in spirit of discretion i'd post some stalker build...... Wink

Back to top Go down
ShYBoY
Admin
ShYBoY

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:53 pm

nice one kat hope u keep doing that so alot of people might find their answers on the builds that u posted....keep living and remember to always smile.....
Back to top Go down
kat

kat

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:21 pm

thank you... Wink

Back to top Go down
ShYBoY
Admin
ShYBoY

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:11 pm

np im always here to help you...and i dont mean like u know..i dont wanna get into fight with ur bf....lol just kidding.....piz cutie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Light   Spirit of Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit of Light
Page 1 of 1