C e l e s t i a l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C e l e s t i a l

don't mess with the best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Need General Talk section ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
systemid

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

We Need General Talk section ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: We Need General Talk section ^_^   We Need General Talk section ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:48 pm

where's the "General Talk" section of the forum??? the section hu can we all post anything under the sun... Very Happy taking about nonsense.... flirting... Very Happy hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Miyaku

Miyaku

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: We Need General Talk section ^_^   We Need General Talk section ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 am

OH yea I remember......This Guy Rui or the Admin Coming to my House tmr..but Bfor he gonna step to my Room Im gonna Kick His Ass......whahah Just kidding peace out and Happy HOlloween whahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.droceles.forumotion.com
ShYBoY
Admin
ShYBoY

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: We Need General Talk section ^_^   We Need General Talk section ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:16 pm

hey system id will u ask him if he did kick me? cause all i hear was tnx and alot of tnx lol
Back to top Go down
https://droceles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need General Talk section ^_^   We Need General Talk section ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need General Talk section ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C e l e s t i a l :: C e l e s t i a l Discussion :: idea-
Jump to: